Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ashu...


I miss the 24/7 friend i had who advised selflessly, fought me for the last piece of chicken, who, in spite of his TL's incessant calls, would go late to work just because I said,"I feel like going for a long walk and you are coming with me!", who knows all my secrets, who would cry before me like a baby and then say,"Oh shit! I lost my male ego in front of you!", who would take me out shopping till he had no money to get back home, who never asked for explanations and just understood..whom I cud call at 3 am for anything..even if it was to wake him up.., who taught me how to sneak into forbidden places without getting caught by the watch man, who also taught me how and what to say to the watch man if u got caught, who would tell me that I looked very beautiful when I was down with viral fever, who would tell me that I must remember that no matter what happens, he'll always care......I miss you buddy...even more than that dumb chick who had a crush on u..of all the people! :P...

I'm uploading a pic that has sweet memories attached... :)

3 comments:

Deepak said...

Awwwww... :) kudos to him and u.. :) and put some nice pic everything is blurry in this one... :)

Unknown said...

Wow !! u hav written so much yaar (makes me think, hav i done so much).. Thanks !!
Really , v hav had some amazin memories together..
Its superb !!

zunnu said...

u r just awesome... i have more than 50 close frnds who write lots of blogs, forums... keep on doing lots of stuff bt i never even found one single minute to read their stuff..\its u who made me read abt yu... ur blog...

may b my frnds wud b lot jealous abt yu...